Recovering Hacker, Partner
I blend influencer marketing, content creation in writing and filmmaking/cinematography, and go-to market strategies for telling brand stories at scale in cybersecurity through the lens of a hacker. I achieve this through ideation to execution of content strategy, storytelling, and execution of influencer marketing strategies that take cybersecurity buyers through your brand’s custom curated journey to attract and retain them as long-term partners. I’m a published author, having published the first book on hacking connected cars, recovering hacker, day trader, and serial entrepreneur.
While others create boring white papers about a product’s features and how it works, I create written and visual experiences that buyers want that explains why they need the product told from the perspective of an adversary.
I’ve worked as an industry analyst, blending primary and secondary market research into industry reports that takes apart the latest technologies in cybersecurity to advise clients on how, why, and where contemporary security controls can be applied to lower their areas of increased risk for long-term valuation creation.
I also sit as the Chief Marketing Officer responsible for sales and marketing at for Brier & Thorn Group. Previously, I was the CEO of Applied Watch and Netstream; companies I sold in M&A transactions to publicly traded companies in international markets.
- Leverage agile frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews.
- Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination.
- Override the digital divide with additional clickthroughs from DevOps.
- User generated content in real-time will have multiple touchpoints for offshoring.
- Organically grow the holistic world view of disruptive innovation via workplace diversity and empowerment.